Post photo of brush guard

/ Post photo of brush guard #1  

Anonymous Poster

If any of you out there have a photo of a shop built front brush guard on your tractor, I would like to see it. I need to build one for my tractor and would like for it to look decent. I can do a pretty decent job of laying out something like this and doing the cutting and welding, but I am p-- poor at designing it. THANKS!

/ Post photo of brush guard #2  
I made a brush guard for mine, it looks good & works good.
It will take me a day or two to dig up a photo. Hope it will help you.

/ Post photo of brush guard #3  
This is a factory guard, I know its not what you were looking for just thought it might give you a few ideas. Will have some more and better quality pictures of it in about a week, just let me know if you want them and I will post.

Gerald

Attachments

• 35-34347-bguard.jpg
    35-34347-bguard.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 171
   / Post photo of brush guard #4  
These are the pictures we finally dug up! The guards main frame is made of 2in flat steel, cross pieces are 1 and 1/2 in, had it fabricated at a local shop, brough it home and welded it together, have about $20 totall in it.

/ Post photo of brush guard #5  
These are the pictures we finally dug up! The guards main frame is made of 2in flat steel, cross pieces are 1 and 1/2 in, had it fabricated at a local shop, brought it home and welded it together, have about $20 total in it. That beats $185 at the dealer and does just as good a job.

/ Post photo of brush guard #6  
Wow....that's a "stealth guard"...I can hardly see it.....Kinda looks like the grill guard on "PaulinMI" tractor, eh, Paul?

18-32244-Jimsig1.gif

/ Post photo of brush guard #7  
Nice shade of orange though! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-29411-dave.jpg

We're all in this together! (3)

/ Post photo of brush guard #8  
I finally dug the photos up. The main frame is 2 inch flat steel, cross pieces are 1 1/2 inch, the upper screen is diamond screen. I had a local shop fabricate the pieces, brought them home and welded them together. Total cost $20, beats $185 at a dealer and just as good a job.

Attachments

• 35-34535-Tractor1.jpg
    35-34535-Tractor1.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 178
   / Post photo of brush guard #9  
It sucks when you can run of these things(tractor), and you can't run one of these things(computer). Thanks goes to my wife. She still thinks my tractor's sexy.

/ Post photo of brush guard #10  
I think it looks great....it looks a lot nicer than my sons..PaulinMI is still waiting for his to come into the dealer...he's a little wacked about it...just trying to rattle him....

18-32244-Jimsig1.gif