December 7

/ December 7 #1  

weldingisfun

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4500 4WD w/FEL, and Scotts S2048 lawn tractor
The day that lives in infamy.
Pearl Harbor w caption.jpg
Photo taken from the bridge of the USS Missouri.

/ December 7 #2  
Standing on the USS Arizona and still seeing the fuel, albeit slight, still rising from the ship is a solemn moment I'll never forget. All Americans should experience that and appreciate our fallen soldiers. RIP

/ December 7 #3  
The day that lives in infamy.
View attachment 401552
Photo taken from the bridge of the USS Missouri.

Let us NEVER forget what it has taken, and what it continues to take to keep the few freedoms we still have. Freedom is NOT FREE.

Many thanks to those that have served and to those that STILL serve ! ! !

Dave

/ December 7 #4  
I have a solid connection to Dec.7,my father was at Pearl Harbor during WWII and five of his brothers were also in the South Pacific.It also happens to be my birthday!

/ December 7 #5  
I have a solid connection to Dec.7,my father was at Pearl Harbor during WWII and five of his brothers were also in the South Pacific.It also happens to be my birthday!

Happy birthday fellow bird hunter!

/ December 7 #6  

Happy Birthday! Is just the 7th that's your Bday or also the year? ;)

/ December 7 #7  
Originally Posted by nybirdman
Happy birthday!!
Mine also , 18 years after Pearl

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ December 7 #8  
Dan happy birthday.

/ December 7 #9  
Here's some pics I've gathered over the years.

image6.jpgimage5.jpgimage12.jpgimage14.jpgimage16.jpgimage18.jpgimage19.jpgimage21.jpg

/ December 7 #10  
Todd happy birthday to you as well