Identification Help Please

/ Identification Help Please #1  

ColEvan

Tractor
challis
Hello! We found another treasure in the woods on our property that I would love help with identifying. I will post one photo...I can post a few more if needed. The photo shows just part of it as the rest is a bit buried in the dirt and brush. IMG_0631.jpg

/ Identification Help Please #2  
I think we may need a few more pics, although someone might know what it is.

/ Identification Help Please #4  
Need to see more of it in the direction of the arrows.

IMG_0631.jpg

/ Identification Help Please
Xfaxman I sure wish I could get more photos the directions of the arrow unfortunately that is the part that is hard to see and somewhat buried. I should take a shovel out and try to uncover more. I have attached another photo but probably not too much help. I appreciate everyones replies, I am excited to figure it out IMG_0641.jpg

/ Identification Help Please #6  
Yep, noticed the chain sprocket in the first photo.

Maybe a corn planter.

Old style chain and sprocket.
Kettenrad.png

/ Identification Help Please #8  
more to it than a manure spreader, might be part of an old corn binder or something like that.

/ Identification Help Please
Ed of all trades...I think you are on to something! I googled binders and I think that what I have could very well be a piece of that. For some reason I was thinking that what I found was something as a whole not thinking it could just be PART of something. Anyway I found a photo...and the bottom part iof the machine in the photo looks pretty similar to what I have. Yesterday I tried to unearth some more of it...(part of it is buried) and there does seem to be 2 longer bars coming out the front and who knows what else. I will have to keep digging. binder.jpg

/ Identification Help Please #10  
Wow that is definitely it. Good sleuthing.