Got the backhoe stuck today

/ Got the backhoe stuck today #22  
I always figured if you got a backhoe stuck and couldn't get it out by using the loader and backhoe you were a bad operator, then I got one stuck digging out beaver dams. :) Found an area with no bottom and had to use a very long cable and dozer.

/ Got the backhoe stuck today #23  
I have been practicing , but I just cant get stuck that good yet .

I had my Long 2360 (2WD with loader) stuck every bit that good. I pushed many large objects into the mud with the loader, including cinder blocks, wood beams A refrigerator door all went on their way to China. Yes we did get it out with the help of a neighbor, a cable and my 92 Explorer with a downhill pull.

/ Got the backhoe stuck today #24  
Got my Bobcat stuck that bad once - it was floating on its belly in mud. Ended up hooking tow chains together from the bucket to a tree - would raise the buck to pull forward then lower bucket, shorten chain, repeat. Slow and steady but we got it out.

Good for you getting it rolling again.

/ Got the backhoe stuck today #25  
You're right, you could have lifted your rear end with the hoe and planted on firmer ground, but your dad was right about that swing chain. They just don't make those swing chains anymore, and a used one goes for $500.00

/ Got the backhoe stuck today #26  
Why didn't you just put down geo textile fabric?

Eddie