Please help me identify these 2 items

/ Please help me identify these 2 items #1  

ColEvan

Tractor
challis
I am posting photos of 2 completely separate items that I would love help with identifying.

The one that looks like a miniature pitch fork is completely rusted shut but you can tell that at one time it originally was able to fold out and then back in & I believe it is also missing a piece.

The second almost reminds me of some sort of spring or suspension....it does have some
spring to it.

Thanks for the help!

reducedfork.jpgsuspensionreduced.jpg

/ Please help me identify these 2 items #2  
The second looks like the remnants of a belt tensioner.

The first looks like something out of a freddy kruger movie.

/ Please help me identify these 2 items
Thanks for the replies ! I looked up vintage hood springs and did find a few variations of what I have so I do believe you are correct. Thank you!!

/ Please help me identify these 2 items
I was thinking that same thing about the freddy kruger movie! lol

/ Please help me identify these 2 items #6  
First one looks like remnants of a steering linkage. Second, part of a large thermometer.

/ Please help me identify these 2 items #7  
The first looks sort of like a Jeep double tie rod end, with part of a power steering unit or a steering stabilizer added.

Brcue

/ Please help me identify these 2 items #8  
I am posting photos of 2 completely separate items that I would love help with identifying.

The one that looks like a miniature pitch fork is completely rusted shut but you can tell that at one time it originally was able to fold out and then back in & I believe it is also missing a piece.

The second almost reminds me of some sort of spring or suspension....it does have some
spring to it.

Thanks for the help!

View attachment 430107View attachment 430108

I would suggest giving the first part a bath in electrolysis and see how it turns out, there may be some markings that might help to identify it. It's pretty easy to do, you can use google to research how to do it yourself.

/ Please help me identify these 2 items #9  
The first may be off of a twine knoter??

Last edited: