2015 Z06 Corvette at Big Mac

/ 2015 Z06 Corvette at Big Mac #11  
Nice Ferrari.... I mean chevy?! :laughing: Best looking car GM has ever made IMHO.

/ 2015 Z06 Corvette at Big Mac #12  
Nice Ferrari.... I mean chevy?! :laughing: Best looking car GM has ever made IMHO.

I was thinking the same thing -- the new model looks more like a "European super car" than previous models. However, my knowledge in this matter is limited to what I have seen by occasionally catching an episode of Top Gear on BBC America.:)

Steve

/ 2015 Z06 Corvette at Big Mac
I'm not a big fan of heights. I've probably been over that thing 5-6 times. That bridge still gives me the willeys with the one open grate lane. :p I'd rather be on a boat looking up at it! :thumbsup:

Nice car. :)

I have a good friend who refuses to drive over the bridge. We have a mutual friend who comes up here close to where she is from and she is willing to ride with him. I don't understand the fear. As you may know they spend all summer doing maintenance on the bridge. I remember once I took my nephew across the bridge on my motorcycle and when we were on the grates, I told him to look down. It is the same effect as looking through a moving fan. It did freak him out a bit.

/ 2015 Z06 Corvette at Big Mac #15  
Do they still have the service to drive people across that are too afraid too on their own? When my job required me and others to take equipment up to Sault Ste Marie, I had to always drive across the bridge as the others would refuse too. I really liked it when the clouds would be down around the top arch of the road bed.

/ 2015 Z06 Corvette at Big Mac #16