Anyone know how to get photos off a sunken iPhone?

/ Anyone know how to get photos off a sunken iPhone? #11  
Good luck getting the battery out of an iPhone without damaging it. Take it to the apple store.

/ Anyone know how to get photos off a sunken iPhone? #12  
You could set it on top of your hot air heat vent in your house, or your boiler's enclosure, if it's metal, etc.
Nothing too hot, but something with enough heat to evaporate the water. Compressed air into any ports, slowly, and without too many psi.

/ Anyone know how to get photos off a sunken iPhone? #13  
Like others have said take it to an Apple Store. They most likely have a way of retrieving the photos and probably without having to power the phone.

/ Anyone know how to get photos off a sunken iPhone? #14  
I left my cell phone on the table, within arms reach of my 18 month old boy, and when I walked away to fill the tub for his bath, he snuck in and tested the buoyancy of my iPhone.

After a quick lesson on positive, neutral, and negative buoyancy, I removed my phone from the bath tub and tried the rice trick with my phone.
I left it in rice for 2 days, but nothing.

Is there any way to get the 3,000+ photos off my phone?

Purchase a tub of desiccant. Throw the phone into it and close the lid. Come back in three days.

Amazon.com: ATD Tools 7886 Jar of Replacement Desiccant - 1 Quart Capacity: Automotive

Plug the phone into a charger, and start the phone.

Also read this link: Using desiccants to soak up wet electronics - CNET

/ Anyone know how to get photos off a sunken iPhone? #15  
Good luck getting the battery out of an iPhone without damaging it. Take it to the apple store.

It was very easy on my old iPhone 5, which I still use as a test device (I develop apps). Use a suction cup to lift the screen out after removing two teeny screws, and the battery was right there. Not nearly as bad as I feared.

/ Anyone know how to get photos off a sunken iPhone? #16  
Don't use damprid though.. Silica gell, sure.

/ Anyone know how to get photos off a sunken iPhone? #17  
Good luck with the recovery. I don't have any more advice about recovering the photos that wasn't already mentioned. However, when you get your new phone get a life proof case. I have the fre model on my 6s and it is awesome. 100% waterproof and shock resistant

/ Anyone know how to get photos off a sunken iPhone? #18  
If you get it going you can always use a computer to back up your iPhone if you don't want to use the iCloud.

I just bumped mine to 50Gb's from 5Gb's. My brother has been trying to get me to do this.

/ Anyone know how to get photos off a sunken iPhone?
I think it's too far gone, I'll try again in a few days but at this point I've given up hope. I may do the iCloud storage thing from now on.

The kicker is, I do have a life proof case for the phone, but I don't like how bulky it is (i have the smaller one, I think the "fre").... I guess I'll get used to the bulk of it :laughing:

/ Anyone know how to get photos off a sunken iPhone? #20  
Try the Apple store... its worth a shot.