Photobucket ?

/ Photobucket ? #21  
Also, if you have a post that needs to be edited, you can click on the "report post" triangle in the bottom left corner of each post and ask the moderators to edit it for you.

Aaron Z

/ Photobucket ? #22  
Did not know that either!!!! I've had some I'd like to have deleted later. But then I've found myself reading thru a thread where these things have been done and I'm totally lost. Poster's responses not making any sense at all...... :)

/ Photobucket ? #23  
Did not know that either!!!! I've had some I'd like to have deleted later. But then I've found myself reading thru a thread where these things have been done and I'm totally lost. Poster's responses not making any sense at all...... :)
That's why I don't recommend it, but it is technically possible...
It brings the XKCD "Wisdom of the Ancients" comic to mind:
465472d1461164290-photobucket-wisdom_of_the_ancients-png

Source: xkcd: Wisdom of the Ancients

Aaron Z

Attachments

• wisdom_of_the_ancients.png
    wisdom_of_the_ancients.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 226
   / Photobucket ? #25  
It has generally been the case here that a previously-posted photo could be used again in a subsequent post. (by linking to its URL as if it were an external photo).

But for a while the site software changed so that no photo was visible in a post that initially showed a linked re-used photo. I have a bunch of old posts that are now missing the photo intended to illustrate what I'm talking about - even though that photo (or a link to it) still shows in the original post where I first uploaded it.

Also - more on-topic - I finally went through and deleted some old photos that were 1) over 10 years old and 2) showed very few views. The photo in this old post from 2004 shows only 39 views but I've left it up because it means something to me. Clearly that thread is long forgotten.