Those Craigslist photos

/ Those Craigslist photos #21  
While looking at trucks the other day, saw two that said "no accident's" with body damage on both, guess they did it intentionally:confused3:

Ronnie

/ Those Craigslist photos #23  
I once spotted this picture in a CL ad from IA: 1630.jpg The poster had tried to block out the two trailers behind the Snowco. I posted my own ad in the same CL area that this trailer was not for sale & was setting in my drive in MO, the original ad was deleted the next day!

/ Those Craigslist photos #24  
I once spotted this picture in a CL ad from IA: View attachment 472052 The poster had tried to block out the two trailers behind the Snowco. I posted my own ad in the same CL area that this trailer was not for sale & was setting in my drive in MO, the original ad was deleted the next day!

Don't you just love it when people try to sell your stuff for you?

I saw a web site for a professional welder in Florida that had on his site an example of his stick welding.. Only problem was, it was a photo I had posted on TBN of the result of me welding on a grab hook onto my Kioti bucket. When I enquired of him why he thought that was a good idea to post my photo as an example of his professional welding, he did not seem to think it was a big deal. I did.

Here is the photo.

IMG_20121117_165303_772.jpg

/ Those Craigslist photos #25  
First post photo looks like it might be from a fence? perhaps the owner is deployed and friendly neighbor is selling it while owner is not around??

/ Those Craigslist photos #26  

A friend had someone walk up to his house from a moving van wondering when he was going to be out so he could start his rental.

Another, a very talented tattoo artist, has had her work passed off as theirs in several other countries, particularly in South America.

(Even if they have the skill to match her photos, these are one-of-a-kind commission work, so copying the tat is just as bad)

/ Those Craigslist photos #27  
A friend had someone walk up to his house from a moving van wondering when he was going to be out so he could start his rental.

Another, a very talented tattoo artist, has had her work passed off as theirs in several other countries, particularly in South America.

(Even if they have the skill to match her photos, these are one-of-a-kind commission work, so copying the tat is just as bad)

The fellow who posted my photo, was a south of the border guy, or at first acted like he did not understand my anger because he did not understand English very well. But that was a ruse. he understood perfectly what he did, he just got caught and thought he never would.

/ Those Craigslist photos #28  

I saw a web site for a professional welder in Florida that had on his site an example of his stick welding.. Only problem was, it was a photo I had posted on TBN of the result of me welding on a grab hook onto my Kioti bucket. When I enquired of him why he thought that was a good idea to post my photo as an example of his professional welding, he did not seem to think it was a big deal. I did.

Here is the photo.

View attachment 472055

Pretty skanky that he is claiming it as his own, that is a very nice, textbook looking weld. I'd be proud to do that good.

/ Those Craigslist photos #29  
Pretty skanky that he is claiming it as his own, that is a very nice, textbook looking weld. I'd be proud to do that good.

Thanks, I guess he liked it too:D

/ Those Craigslist photos #30  
I have seen plenty of people that post an image pulled from Google, not the actual item. That makes me even madder than no picture because I can set a filter for that. What pisses me off even worse is the people who create a new listing for the same item every day for months.