New green addition for the shed

/ New green addition for the shed #1  

mkr7734

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 3203,
Now the 3 year old grand son will be happy.
DSC04258.JPG

/ New green addition for the shed #3  
Very nice. He'll be a big help around your place when he visits.

/ New green addition for the shed #4  
I know who spoils his grandson just like I spoil my granddaughters, no grandsons just 7 granddaughters. Is that one of the battery operated ones?

/ New green addition for the shed
Is that one of the battery operated ones?
Yes it has a 12 volt battery for power.
They also sell one with a FEL and no wagon, We have 6 grand-kids, 4 of them are the right age for it 2 are to old. The 3 year old is the youngest and is a tractor nut. :laughing:

/ New green addition for the shed #6  
My great grand children are at the age where one of those would be nice. My grand daughter is 25 and is into shiny fast cars. My grand daughter always asks why I don't keep the tractor washed and waxed. She gets upset when there is fresh cow poo in my driveway and she has to carefully avoid it.

You are one fine grandfather

/ New green addition for the shed #7  
Yes it has a 12 volt battery for power.
They also sell one with a FEL and no wagon, We have 6 grand-kids, 4 of them are the right age for it 2 are to old. The 3 year old is the youngest and is a tractor nut. :laughing:
Yes my 3 year old granddaughter always wants to ride on the tractor but I won't let her so my wife lets her ride on the riding mower with her some times. Aren't they great at that age?
You live in one of the nicer places in IL. I have a Sister living around Peoria but I like it better up around Starved Rock.

/ New green addition for the shed #8  
I like that shed:thumbsup: