Mud Season

/ Mud Season #21  
The state highway dept here uses the same stuff . Won;t wash out and packs real hard.

6-27459-jimsford.gif
jim

/ Mud Season #22  
hey GlueGuy,
that math is 1/120th, sorry to be a d_c_head (wheres my darm smiley face??) :)>

rich

/ Mud Season
Thomas,

I recently read a long term climate forecast for this area that indicated we'll have a drier than normal spring. I sure hope the NWS called that one right! Otherwise a lot of people are gonna be running sump-pumps till August trying to dry their basements out...

Let's hope that weather coming in this weekend doesn't drop too much rain . . .

Dave Wells

/ Mud Season #24  
Dave

Hear on VPR that some company (I beleive USGS) did a study of the snow pack at 2000' in a location in NE Vermont. They claim that the snow pack has an an equivalent of 13" of water. I hope your right about the dry spring. We don't need a flood in Montgomery like the one in the summer of 1996.

I heard wet snow above 1000' from this next storm system, I hope not.

Derek
18-29716-2120.gif

/ Mud Season #26  
Derek -- I heard the same thing. I was hoping to avoid another trip to the roof with shovel in hand, but being at 1500' we're supposed to get more of the heavy stuff. Bummer.

Pete

/ Mud Season #27  
Please say it isn't so Pete..please I beg of you..no more snow. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif
My elevation about 1045..maybe there a chance..heck I'll even do a sleet dance anyday.
Be carful when this low pressure arrives.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Mud Season #28  
Thomas -- I sure wish it wasn't so, but the latest winter weather advisory for my area is calling for up to six inches of WET, HEAVY SNOW! This, on top of thawed ground, is the worst possible outcome. Argh!

Pete
www.GatewayToVermont.com

/ Mud Season #29  
They are calling (as of this morning) 10 to 12 inches with locally higher amounts of heavy wet snow. Snow flurries into next Tuesday! I'm concered about the melt off. But right now I need to find a place to put the foot of snow in my 100 drives!

Be safe. It's got to end some time, right?

Derek
18-29716-2120.gif

/ Mud Season #30  
Well, got up this morning and got to see about 3" of wet stuff out there. This is getting REAL old.

18-29691-tractor.gif
18-30376-Paul.jpg