Our farm's 4 legged residents

/ Our farm's 4 legged residents #1  

WhirldWorks

Tractor
Massey Ferguson MF205
The first 5 months on the new farm have been busy, but finally caught all the critters together in one place!
petting_zoo.jpg

/ Our farm's 4 legged residents #2  
I'd be careful, it looks like they might be planning a coup.

/ Our farm's 4 legged residents
Hahaha! I get that feeling a lot. That donkey is way too smart sometimes.

/ Our farm's 4 legged residents #4  
Are you raising to sell? Or raising to eat? Or raising for a hobby? That's quite a variety of animals!!! :)

Are you raising to sell? Or raising to eat? Or raising for a hobby? That's quite a variety of animals!!! :)

Hobby for now especially since we're just now getting started. We aren't quite sure where we will be headed with all of this, but wanted to try a few things. The sheep are for their wool as my wife loves to spin it and make things from it. The goats are for milk/cheese (eventually), but perhaps later as their numbers grow we'll have some fresh meat. The donkey, of course, is for their protection along with two Anatolian Shepherds (not in the picture). They are all also for lawn mowing services which they do far better than I expected.

/ Our farm's 4 legged residents #6  
I'd be careful, it looks like they might be planning a coup.
Yep, don't like the look of that donkey's ears. He is planning something for sure.

/ Our farm's 4 legged residents #7  
They are all also for lawn mowing services which they do far better than I expected.
Brother in law had goats and we couldn't let them in the yard. They would only eat the trees, shrubs, flowers, etc and never the grass. Sheep might work OK though.

Brother in law had goats and we couldn't let them in the yard. They would only eat the trees, shrubs, flowers, etc and never the grass. Sheep might work OK though.

They work great on our grass and as long as I keep them contained with fences they do a great job. I did make a mistake and try to see if they could tackle my front yard for me. They did an ok job, but they also got on the porch and knocked over some of momma's favorite planters/vases...OOPS!

/ Our farm's 4 legged residents #10  
Do you have any pics of the dogs?