Tractor
2001 John Deere 790 4x4, bar tires
Three pic's from my game camera....

PRMS0611.JPG

PRMS0469.JPG

PRMS1068.JPG

Last edited:
   / 8ptr and raccoons #2  
That's a good looking buck. Haven't seen anything like that on my property this year.

/ 8ptr and raccoons #3  
That is a nice buck. Had to check your location - out here we call that a 4-point. However, makes no diff - its still a tasty looking animal.

/ 8ptr and raccoons #4  
I have four cameras out for deer;set on video.Lots of deer,tons of raccoons ect.Nobody is trapping or hunting the coons and we are over run with them.

/ 8ptr and raccoons #5  
By looking at your pics - I'd say the 'coon situation is getting close to "out of hand".

/ 8ptr and raccoons #6  
If my granddad were still alive he could do something about those coons.

/ 8ptr and raccoons #7  
That is some of the clearest night shots I've seen from a game camera.

/ 8ptr and raccoons #8  
That is a darn nice 8 point in our area! Hope my son gets a shot at something that nice.
The coon photo is darn neat - never saw that many in one place. Thanks for sharing.

/ 8ptr and raccoons
That is some of the clearest night shots I've seen from a game camera.

Believe it or not, I bought that camera 6 yrs ago for $100 at wallyworld. If I had a nickle for every pic it's taken, I could retire a multimillionaire lol. But, it's still taking GREAT pic's. I've had it in the current location for 4 years, when I got access to this property. Here's one of the first few pic's before I got in there with the tractor and started bush hogging it.

Game Camera pic's 072.jpg

Some others....

Game Camera pic's 013.jpg

Game Camera pic's 438.jpg

PRMS0093.JPG

PRMS0173.JPG

PRMS0330.JPG

PRMS0047.JPG

PRMS0077.JPG

View attachment 486181

PRMS0103.JPG