Beauty and the Beast

/ Beauty and the Beast #1  

txdon

Super Star Member
Tractor
JD 3032E
Caught! A rare moment in time. The wife actually sat on the tractor. She said she was looking at the warning sticker which shows the tractor rolling over.

Oh, if you have to ask which is which, you have been tractoring way too long. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 427899-beauty and the beast.jpg
    427899-beauty and the beast.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,074
   / Beauty and the Beast #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( She said she was looking at the warning sticker which shows the tractor rolling over. )</font>

That's quite the confidence booster! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Beauty and the Beast
DAP, the structure is a dogtrot cedar cabin.

/ Beauty and the Beast #5  
What exactly is a dogtrot cedar cabin? G

/ Beauty and the Beast
GerardC, This dogtrot cabin site explains it. Basically I have two 16 foot pens an eight foot dogtrot or breezeway between the pens and front and rear 7 foot porches. The kitchen/living room is in one pen and the bedroom/bathroom in the other pen. The inside is strips of cedar wood and the exterior is vertical cedar squared on three sides. The cedars are native and were cut by a mill in the adjacent county. The dogtrot was the only cool spot in the heat of the summer and that is were you would find the dogs. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Beauty and the Beast #7  
Thanks for the info. G

/ Beauty and the Beast #8  
<font color="blue"> were cut by a mill in the adjacent county </font>
Hwy 95 north of Bastrop? --

/ Beauty and the Beast
Mike, yep, the Smithville builder has some models on hwy 71 close to the Flea market.

/ Beauty and the Beast #10  
I guess this would be called a dogtrot cabin. I took this picture somewhere close to Gatlinburg, TN.

Attachments

• 429222-dogtrot2.jpg
    429222-dogtrot2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 283