Things you come across that you just felt you had to take a picture of.

/ Things you come across that you just felt you had to take a picture of. #1  

Industrial Toys

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota R510 Wheel Loader + Cab and backhoe, JD 6200 Open Station, Cushman 6150, 4x4, ten foot 56 hp Kubota diesel hydraulic wing mower, Steiner 430 Diesel Max, Kawasaki Diesel Mule, JD 4x2 Electric Gator
Just looking through pictures and came across this:

DSC02191b.jpg

I simply can't understand how someone can drive something with bare unpainted primer (on the door)!

/ Things you come across that you just felt you had to take a picture of. #2  
Oh I could handle the primer but I fear the rest of that stuff might cause pimps to follow me everywhere I went.:laughing:

/ Things you come across that you just felt you had to take a picture of. #3  
Bloody amateur... do a GIS for a Ute Muster... ;)

A couple of examples:

Ute-muster.jpg

Attachments

• ute1.jpg
    ute1.jpg
    919.2 KB · Views: 420
   / Things you come across that you just felt you had to take a picture of. #4  
Each there own as they say.

/ Things you come across that you just felt you had to take a picture of. #5  
Just looking through pictures and came across this:

View attachment 529442

I simply can't understand how someone can drive something with bare unpainted primer (on the door)!

See. I'm with you. Paint the door and the "thing" looks perfect.
Gotta admit the bumper fits the width of the truck pretty good!

/ Things you come across that you just felt you had to take a picture of. #6  
Each there own as they say.

There is no accounting for tastes, but I prefer "de gustibus non est disputandum" to "each their own." :)

Steve

/ Things you come across that you just felt you had to take a picture of. #7  
Yesterday i saw a new pickup, with a back rack made with 2x3's screwed together. Wont post the blurry pic i took.

/ Things you come across that you just felt you had to take a picture of. #8  
He was out of money after the fancy cattle cutter stacks !

/ Things you come across that you just felt you had to take a picture of. #9  
People that drive OBS Fords aren't right in the head to begin with ;)

/ Things you come across that you just felt you had to take a picture of. #10  
IMG_0540.JPG

I thought this was absolutely classic. You can’t really tell from the pic, but this truck was lifted with a loud exhaust, sort of that typical “stereotypical” big truck small ..... syndrome.