Tractor Train

/ Tractor Train #1  

txdon

Super Star Member
Tractor
JD 3032E
The Tractor train is the most popular ride at the FEDOR FISH FRY. Probably because it is the only ride. The Fedor picnic grounds is a cow field every day except this day. All proceeds go to the volunteer fire department. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 483963-tractortrain1.jpg
    483963-tractortrain1.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 779
   / Tractor Train
Tractor train #2.

Attachments

• 483964-tractortrain2.jpg
    483964-tractortrain2.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 550
   / Tractor Train
Cow field/picnic grounds.

Attachments

• 483967-fishfry.jpg
    483967-fishfry.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 482
   / Tractor Train #4  
Now that is one neat idea. The kids in the neighborhood would just love it. Now I just wish I had the funds to make 6 or 7 of them.

murph

/ Tractor Train #5  
Some years back I made some for a friend to tow behind his riding mower.

It wasn't tough. I used the plasma and they cut out fine.

If you do make some be sure and do a search for "Austin Hardware". They're a supplier to truck body, trailer manufacturers, and a lot of fabricators. One of their products is an unlimited selection of trims. One of their products fits perfect over the cut edge of the drum. That way the chillin's don't get cut. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Tractor Train #6  
I've never seen anything like that ride. It's great and very creative. I'm not surprised it's popular. Beats the standard wagon ride.

Cliff

/ Tractor Train #7  
Had a smaller version of this at our church picnic a couple of Saturdays ago, stays full of kids all day. It's a really neat idea.

Attachments

• 484813-DSCF0192r.jpg
    484813-DSCF0192r.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 296
   / Tractor Train #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Had a smaller version of this )</font>

Whoa!! Faked me out there for a moment. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif All I could focus on was the LARGER trailers in the foreground before I finally saw the smaller trailers in the background.

Thought I was going crazy there for a moment...

Kelvin

/ Tractor Train #9  
Sweet.....

Don't let some lawyers see that....... they might see it as a lawsuit waitng to happen..... (must be getting old.....if I'm mentioning something like that /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif)

/ Tractor Train #10  
Don, that looks like a barrel of fun...literally. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

To cool off, you even have a kid with a green watergun in pic #2. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif