main rad we are off of

/ main rad we are off of #1  

chucko

Veteran Member
Tractor
bx1800
on 8/14 shoudl have read "Main ROAD we are off of" guess you can't edit the subject line

Attachments

• 485414-ourroad.jpg
    485414-ourroad.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 558
   / main rad we are off of
So how do you untie a tripled upside down backwards sq-knot again?

Attachments

• 485416-sq-knot.JPG
    485416-sq-knot.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 431
   / main rad we are off of #3  
Oh dear. That'll take a while to untie! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ main rad we are off of
Happened on Friday the 13 took them till late on Sat the 21 to turn the power back on and at that they used 1/2 poles that were still standing. Had me a whole week at 90 + temps and hummity at 100%. Most of the old stuff that was not in the road is still laying in the gove and yards but some people still don't have power so I feel lucky......We are in the middle of the state and we got it this bad

/ main rad we are off of #5  
From the news that seemed like a rough storm. Glad to hear that things are starting to get back together.

Its probably the same in your neck of the woods but I am always impressed with how something like that brings out the best in people.

Best of luck to you.....
Mark

/ main rad we are off of #6  
Chucko:

I'm not to far from you and had everything boarded up and got nothing more than a light rain with a little light wind....watched the squal lines pass over head......but was on the light side of the storm, thank god....from what I have seen on tv it would have leveled everything I own

/ main rad we are off of
I am east of Dundee. My in-laws (were we were in the storm) are in south lakeland and they did not get much. News did not seem to care as soon as it turned away from the Tampa area. I am still kind of po-ed about that. They wee all let's lift the evac orders here and right back with all the car ads and such. Their had not been on ad on TV all day