Takin' the wife out to dinner...

/ Takin' the wife out to dinner... #1  

Henro

Tractor
Kubota B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini EX
Takin\' the wife out to dinner...

Attached is a photo of us leaving the house heading out for dinner...Really love my new Unimog... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Unfortunately...it's a snap shot from a dream I was having last night... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

But some of us do follow their dreams... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thinking of Daedong now...everyone join in:

Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream...

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a dream...
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now if Vin can just figure out how to get that houseboat the five KM from his house to the water! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Any dream (or nightmare) photos you would like to share?

Attachments

• 503659-funmog1.jpeg
    503659-funmog1.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 846
   / Takin' the wife out to dinner... #2  
Re: Takin\' the wife out to dinner...

Henro, just a small photo, but my dream is a 3 acre mini-farm on an island (Ambergris Caye) off the coast of Belize. It has a small house (20' by 20' by 2 stories) on it already and I'm hoping to visit it in the spring. The property is on the sea with a western exposure, a boat dock and lots of papaya, mango, etc already producing. The house would probably have to be knocked down and a new one constructed. It is outside of the tourist areas (which suits me fine). I think the asking price is a bit high for the area, but . . .

Attachments

• 503671-FarmR.jpg
    503671-FarmR.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 584
   / Takin' the wife out to dinner... #3  

Henro,

I dreamt last night that my wife left me and joined this guy

Attachments

• 503681-me an er333.JPG
    503681-me an er333.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 484
   / Takin' the wife out to dinner... #4  

Saw this boat at a show 20 years ago and still want one. Not enough time yet to enjoy it but my retirement goal is to live on a sailboat for at least a year touring the Great Lakes and Eastern Seaboard /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 503692-C34_final_HP.jpg
    503692-C34_final_HP.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 490
   / Takin' the wife out to dinner... #5  

Henro,

I am Vins wife Mary,.......... I dreamt this last night /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

houseboat-185.jpg

/ Takin' the wife out to dinner... #6  

Saw this little "boat" cruising into Ketchikan harbor earlier this month. I wonder if Paul Allen was in town?

Attachments

• 503712-Yacht.jpg
    503712-Yacht.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 458
   / Takin' the wife out to dinner... #7  

Got to get this back on track.... for when we go out to dinner and the food quality is an unknown ...

Attachments

• 503754-EMS3 (600 x 450).jpg
    503754-EMS3 (600 x 450).jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 491
   / Takin' the wife out to dinner... #8  

RobS, why not hop on that sailboat of yours and head south, make a left before you get to Cuba and head SW toward the Yucutan, the island farm I'm looking at is a little bit south of there. We can meet up at the dock and swap tractor stories!

By the way, I'm partial to the old Freedom 40 and Freedom 44 cat-ketch rigged boats. They are no longer made but they were my favorites. The concept of strong freestand spars always appealed to the practical side of me, the design of the boats was too unconventional for most. But I guess I've never been considered conventional.

Well afterall this is a dream isn't it?

/ Takin' the wife out to dinner... #9  

<font color="blue">RobS, why not hop on that sailboat of yours and head south, make a left before you get to Cuba and head SW toward the Yucutan, the island farm I'm looking at is a little bit south of there. We can meet up at the dock and swap tractor stories!
</font>

OK Bob, you're on. I'll be there in 11-16 years. Yes, that's 10-15 years to retirement and another year for travel time.

And just to keep things on track here, I will be taking my wife out to dinner often between now and then /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Takin' the wife out to dinner... #10  

Junkman,

<font color="blue"> Got to get this back on track </font>

Looking at that truck I think Henro was dreaming he was TEXAN /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif