picture post test

/ picture post test #1  

duber34

Silver Member
Tractor
2015 B2650
Just a test to see if I have this picture posting down......

Attachments

• 544755-test1.jpg
    544755-test1.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 263
   / picture post test #2  
It works!!

Please ask your kitty to lay off the Coronas!!

/ picture post test #3  
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ picture post test
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
And because of him I can never find a lime in the frig. when I need one!

/ picture post test #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
And because of him I can never find a lime in the frig. when I need one! )</font>

If you don't mind, I have to do a little sidebar on that statement. I took a bottle of tonic and 2 limes over to the neighbors last night. Got 1 drink made. Went for the 2nd and limes were gone. He asked his 3 yr. old son where the limes went.
SON: "I flushed them down the toilet"
DAD: "What did you do that for"
SON: "They tasted yucky"
DAD: "They're supposed to"
SON: "Ohhh. pause... Dad... the bathroom floor is all wet"

Sure enough... the limes jambed in the plumbing, but out of reach.

/ picture post test #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( And because of him I can never find a lime )</font>

And you definitely need it, . . . I suppose. Never tried it with lime, but that Corona has got to be the worst tasting beer I ever tasted. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ picture post test
You sound like my dad Bird! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif He won't touch the stuff. I enjoy it in the summer because it's not a heavy beer. I don't know if you noticed the cases( /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif ) of Yuengling Lager in the background of that picture. Thats a VERY good beer and I recommend that highly. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Regards,
Dave

/ picture post test #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Yuengling Lager )</font>

I don't think I've ever even heard of that one.

/ picture post test
It's brewed in Pottsville, PA. I don't know how vast their distribution is. Maybe just the Northeast. The brewery was featured on a show on The Discovery Channel or TLC or History Channel....... One of them. The show is called Eye on History I think? The Host's name is Ron Hazelton. It's supposedly the oldest brewery in America. Just a little factoid for the day. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Regards,
Dave