Ahh....

/ Ahh.... #1  

Hysyde

Gold Member
Eastern Ontario, Canada (South of Ottawa)
....that new tractor smell. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

We finally got the new TN75 a few days ago. A week or two late and a few minor problems (see this thread Link but very happy to have some new help on the farm none the less.

We couldn't get a cab because we need the clearance for getting in some low bars, but opted for the 16x16 electronic shuttle transmission, 40km/h (25 mph) road gear, dual remotes and one touch 3pt hitch control. Decided against self-leveling on the ALO loader and isntead got a soft ride system for it.

It's got about 13 hours on it, but we've only used it for a few. I'm fairly impressed so far, except for the small problem with the seat switch (we is dissapointed after only a few days of ownership).

Some pics:

1 2 3 4 5

/ Ahh.... #2  
Sorry to hear about the few minor problems with it, but they will be fixed and you will be tractorin all over in no time! The new TN looks great! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Ahh.... #3  
Nice Tractor and congratulations. Just curious about the loader you have is there a story behind that ? And by the way the little problems you are having is a good test to see how your dealer does for you.

/ Ahh....
About the loader:

I wasn't involved in the buying process too much, but I overlooked the quote and didn't see any real problem with them selling us a ALO loader instead of a original equipment unit.

Of course it doesn't have the curved arms of the NH loader, but I've heard very good things about the ALO Quicke loaders. I really see no need for self-leveling since it's very easy to control the level manually while raising the loader. The soft-ride was something we wanted because we do a lot of scraping and loading of manure on rough concrete. Also it will cushion some of the stress driving across rough fields while moving/loading round bales.

/ Ahh.... #5  
We've got softride on our old loader, its from the air trapped in the cylinders that won't come out!

The Quicke/ALO loaders are the standard for ag tractors in the maritimes, rarely see a factory NH loader on an ag machine here. All the brands use the Quicke's.