Tractor
JD 4610 ehydro MFWD
One bad mule eh?

Attachments

• 564552-mule.JPG
    564552-mule.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,990
   / Mule Kills Mountain Lion #2  
I could say something profound but I won't. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The picture looks kinda weird with the colors and all.

/ Mule Kills Mountain Lion #3  
I would say that is a pretty poor job of picture editing. If that is true I'd sure like to read the story but I believe it's just phote enhanced.

/ Mule Kills Mountain Lion #5  
That's a neat story. Surprised there hasn't been a movie made about it!!

/ Mule Kills Mountain Lion #6  
I was already afraid of horses and such seeing the rear legs as loaded shot guns and now I see this. Horses intimidate me. I think they are incredible animals, but I know so little about them. I realize this is a mule, but the basic shape is the same so it's intimidating to me. The pictures are interesting. I'm kind of like the cook on Lonesome Dove who has Gus and the Captain eat the Grass hoppers, I will just walk. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Mule Kills Mountain Lion #7  
I looked at this site, and sure got a lot of 'other' activity going in my computer. I shut down quick and re-booted. All checks out now, so no harm done.
I get nervous when unusual activity in the hard drive starts happpening just when I get to some of these 'photo' sites. Not sure what is going on.

I think the pics look like paintings, instead of photo's. But don't know that for sure. Reminds me of some I saw years ago, but don't have any more to go on than that 'recall'.

If true, I'd be surprised those hounds would be standing in the background just 'lookin on' at the threshing the mule is giving the lion.

/ Mule Kills Mountain Lion #8  
I had saddle horses for over 30 years. Most of mine would ignore or only run from dogs/stray wildlife that would come into the pasture. I had one Tennessee Walking horse that didn't like to be bothered when not under saddle. Every now and then I would see him chasing a dog/fox out of the pasture. Also, every now and then I would find an animal trampled dead out there!

/ Mule Kills Mountain Lion #9  
I'm betting PhotoShop. The coloration is due to over adjusting the contrast. If you look at the 3rd pic at the rear leg and right above the cat it looks "foggy". This is common if you scrub the top layer to reveal the lower layer. The sky also has no variation.

Hoax and a bad one at that.

/ Mule Kills Mountain Lion #10  
I am little bit more leery about what I don't believe since seeing a dog grab a 2000 pound bull by the lip and then flipping him on the ground. It could have happened.