Wife's improving, but...

/ Wife's improving, but... #1  

Henro

Tractor
Kubota B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini EX
Wife\'s improving, but...

Noticed a new calendar in the kitchen the other day. Must be something to do with the new year… /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I was going to give the wife some credit until I noticed the green thumbtack. No, I have not complaint about JD or Cowboydoc or anything like that.

It’s just after all these years of training, I see a green thumbtack stuck in the wood surface, rather than in the crack between pieces, where the resulting hole will not be visible later. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Oh, well...she still has improved. The picture could be flowers or something pink… /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I still have something to ponder though. After all my training over the decades, in a moment of weakness this evening, on the way home in my van, I said something positive about her being a bright spot in my life… /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

“I love my slave too…” came back at me… /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Hummm…I guess I showed her whose boss! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Good calendar choice though… /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 578498-calendar (507 x 676).jpg
    578498-calendar (507 x 676).jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 1,246
   / Wife's improving, but... #2  
Re: Wife\'s improving, but...

Bill I'm afraid they all have a little quirk or two. Mine likes to load up the pole barn with about 300 pounds of seed and corn at a crack to feed the wild life.

While most folks are out shooting the deer and duck my wife chooses to fatten em' up but I still love her for it.

And after all, the good wives do put up with all our tractor nonsense don't they? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Wife's improving, but... #3  

Total Freedom of the American male goes like this, " I do anything I want to as long a my wife says it's OK" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Wife's improving, but... #4  

Wifely quirks..? Let's just say my supply of rock maple lumber, several of my tools, and even my 1957 Dodge pickup are somewhere in the garage behind 300 bales of hay!

Pete

/ Wife's improving, but... #5  

Henro,

Come on give her the benefit of the doubt. It looks to me like she was trying to get the calendar between the lines or center it in the room??? Now the one tack does not end up in the center so I am sure the calendar was going to sway /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif So she put the green one there to help keep the Kubota level. Now that is not saying the green is helping or supporting the orange! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif She just wanted to make it look nice for you. Just remember, everytime she looks at that calendar she probably thinks about you, you know, her man in the orange. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

murph

/ Wife's improving, but... #6  

Thats too much.. LOL

Now you have me thinking I should stop at our dealer and get me an orange calender....

/ Wife's improving, but... #7  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Now you have me thinking I should stop at our dealer and get me an orange calender.... )</font>

As soon as I saw Bill's picture, I was wondering why Kevin didn't give me a calendar when I was there on Wednesday. I'll stop in today to see what's up.

/ Wife's improving, but... #8  

Well

It turns out the biggest quirk my wife has is ...well......ME /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Wife's improving, but... #9  

Buy Her a roll of duct tape, then throw away the push pins when she is not around. No pins, no holes and your on the way to having a perfect wife, a women who knows how to use duct tape. Red Green would be so proud! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Wife's improving, but... #10  

Henro, what do the red dots on the calendar stand for? The days you get your chewy heartworm pills?