What happens with the 'Bota overnight...

/ What happens with the 'Bota overnight... #1  

john_bud

What happens with the \'Bota overnight...

I left the Kubota in the apple trees overnight and look what happened. Everything started going Kubota orange! Kool, eh?

John Bud

35-43507-little_tractor.gif

Last edited:
   / What happens with the 'Bota overnight... #2  
Re: What happens with the \'Bota overnight...

Are those poppies? The DEA will be on to you for that ... !!!!!

/ What happens with the 'Bota overnight...

Is DEA short for "Dirt Excavators Association"?

Actually, those are wild flowers. Around here they are called Devils Paintbrush. They spread by runners and by seeds. The seed heads are like little dandilions. But 4-5 per shoot rather than the one a dandilion has. I have been letting them go to seed for the past couple years. They look nice in the spring and fall when they flower and I get to skip mowing about 1/4 of the lawn for 3 weeks twice a year!

John Bud

/ What happens with the 'Bota overnight... #4  

Hey! That's a mower on the back of that 'bota. The wildflower police will NOT be happy if you mow down the poseys./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

JimI

/ What happens with the 'Bota overnight... #5  

Very cool pict, John!

Now we know why they named you "Bud". /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ What happens with the 'Bota overnight...

Jim,

Not to worry, I wait until they flower and go to seed. I was out to clear a couple of acres of brush and creeping trees and just paused long enough to capture the Kodak Moment!

John Bud

/ What happens with the 'Bota overnight... #7  

I know how that goes, John, waiting on the wildflowers to go to seed before you mow. It's now the end of June and I am just now starting to mow my acreage and spread the wildflower seeds. This year has been great and if we get good spring rain, next year will be spectacular. Your apple orchard looks very nice. Taking pictures of wildflowers grows on you./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

JimI