Latest snow storm picture!

/ Latest snow storm picture! #1  

Hypernix

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 4110
Hello everyone,

Just thought I would post a little picture... This is what I woke up to this morning!

Hypernix

Attachments

• 599887-dscf1462scaled.jpg
    599887-dscf1462scaled.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 601
   / Latest snow storm picture! #2  
That photo is so crisp, it looks like it's a picture of a model.

Cliff

/ Latest snow storm picture!
Here's a picture after I finished moving the snow. I sure wish I had a cab! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Hypernix

Attachments

• 599941-4110Snow.jpg
    599941-4110Snow.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 511
And this one is after I was done cleaning the tractor! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Hypernix

Attachments

• 599944-4110clean.jpg
    599944-4110clean.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 439
   / Latest snow storm picture! #5  
Hope you at least have a snowmobile helmet. They work great when getting dusted with snow and in the blowing wind.
Nice outfit. Bet it beats shoveling that snow.

/ Latest snow storm picture! #6  
When I'm done plowing, I pull up to the garage and use my air hose with an 18" wand with rubber tip to clean off my machine. Works GREAT at getting the underside and behind; especially the rims. Gerard

/ Latest snow storm picture! #7  
i put a piece of lexan and abs on the back of my bx to cut down on the snow blowing back on me.

it works very well, although the cab on the dk woks better

Attachments

• 600095-dkandbk05snow.jpg
    600095-dkandbk05snow.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 362
Thanks for the tips guys! It's been snowing for 2 days non stop now so I'm seriously thinking about doing something to make it more fun blowing that snow specialy when there's wind! I was planning to get a cab but decided to wait and get a backhoe this summer instead... Now I'm wondering if I made the right choiced! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Hypernix

/ Latest snow storm picture! #10  
if i had it too do again on the bx, i'd add wings to the side's

as i recall it cost me around $20 to cover the back of the tractor. the only time i get some snow in my face is when the wind is blowing straight back at me. i think the wings would stop this.