Testing cheap digital camera

/ Testing cheap digital camera #21  
John, it looks like its time to get out your "mandatory" pressure washer thingy. Very good pictures for such a cheapo. I suppose, to be picky, the clarity doesnt seem as good as some of the pictures posted here, but it is certainly good enough.

/ Testing cheap digital camera
Seriously, is your dirt kinda purple or is that color distortion in your camera? The dirt on the tires and bucket look kinda purple.

Man oh man, you sure know how to hurt a fella! What a deal, it makes my bargain seem like an overpriced dinosaur. I suppose the next model $5 up has the McGuiver signature model multi-purpose survival knife built in plus a small peltier junction cooler for a can of pop. I'm crushed, I may sit in the corner with tears streaming down my face for upward of a microsecond.

Good on you man, lotsa capability for the $

Post more pix!!!!!!!!

Patrick

/ Testing cheap digital camera #23  
Oh sure! You spent all your money on that John Deere so you can't afford a $1,500 camera rig like mine. Hey, maybe if I paint my Fuji green I can justify the price. Great idea!....Not!
I'm feeling a little challenged here if you haven't noticed. Great job! ...and what a bargain you and Patrick got on your cameras. This is fun stuff./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

JimI

/ Testing cheap digital camera #24  
Patrickg,

Nice house. Looks like you did a lot of dirt work around the house. Was that house built on site or a roll away? By roll away I mean, moved from builder's place out to yours and set on your foundation. There are several builders around Stratford that do these. Looks good at the lot but wondered how the move affected them. Southern OK?

Gary

/ Testing cheap digital camera #25  
<font color=blue>...Seriously, is your dirt kinda purple or is that color distortion in your camera? ...</font color=blue>

Patrick,

Why everyone knows the dirt in my neck of the woods is purple.../w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

I have that deluxe digital model... Gee Whiz, I cashed in all my soda bottles and cans and made all my kids work overtime, and my Russian mother-in-law washed all the neighbors cars for this camera...

I have stored 91 pictures {mixed resolution of 640 & 1024} and the memory fills up, and have a slight out of focus condition in the 1024 mode. It's very light sensitive... little or no light... No picture or poor picture...

Still in the testing stages.../w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ Testing cheap digital camera
Well, hop to, Johnie, I gotta see the report in time to buy if I decide to before the offer closes out. I meant to say something about the focus but thought the problem might have been between my headsets as I had worked my brain overtime debating arithmetic and fantasy with tracked vehicle folk elsewhere this site.

Patrick

/ Testing cheap digital camera #27  
Still fiddling with the settings, not auto focus.../w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

18-48044-JFM3BW5205SigFile.JPG

"You are what you eat, drink, think, say and do..."

Attachments

• 35-58733-JD722Noturfsformefrontend2.JPG
    35-58733-JD722Noturfsformefrontend2.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 98
   / Testing cheap digital camera #28  
35-58733-JD722Noturfsformefrontend2.JPG

Using the back of the bucket...

Attachments

• 35-58734-JD722Noturfsforme2.JPG
    35-58734-JD722Noturfsforme2.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 54
   / Testing cheap digital camera #29  
35-58734-JD722Noturfsforme2.JPG

My focus is inconsistent...

Attachments

• 35-58735-JD722Frontgrillewon'thelp1.JPG
    35-58735-JD722Frontgrillewon'thelp1.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 56
   / Testing cheap digital camera #30  
35-58735-JD722Frontgrillewon'thelp1.JPG

I don't think a grille guard will help me...

Attachments

• 35-58736-JD722rearlampsmount2.JPG
    35-58736-JD722rearlampsmount2.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 101