kubota L3010 GST
more pictures

Attachments

• 35-57186-grapple4.JPG
    35-57186-grapple4.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 393
   / homemade grapple
more. I wish i could figure out how to put more images on one page

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Ekim_Otsiam on 07/16/01 09:33 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

Attachments

• 35-57187-grapple8.JPG
    35-57187-grapple8.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 294
   / homemade grapple #3  
Ekim, nice looking equipmnet. How well does it work. do you have a picture working....

/ homemade grapple #4  
Ditto that... Looks like you put a good deal of work into building it. How well does it work?

Gordon

8-41268-jgforestrytractor.jpg

/ homemade grapple #5  
Ekim....I noticed you live in Webster Mass. I went through Webster for the first time yesterday (07/16/01); I'm right around the corner from you. When can I drop off my JD for its new grapple? Very nice looking attachment. Good Luck with it. Steve H.

/ homemade grapple
Thanks guys; it works pretty much as i hoped(surprisingly).The loader will lift 1000lbs with the bucket so i figure its alittle less with the grapple because it weighs alittle more. Ive picked up a 10'x12" telephone pole no problem, actually had some already installed 4' in the ground that i wanted moved. Just drove over grabbed it and lifted it straight out of the ground.Ill try and post some picts of me picking one up.Idesigned it so i can hydraulically rotate it but right now i just pull a pin and turn it by hand.It will fit on any loader with the same spacing as the LA481.Also designed it so i can use a different bracket and mount it on the 3ph to possibally(sp) skid some small logs/trees .Posted other picts in the attachments forum but here`s another.

Attachments

• 35-57450-grapple3.JPG
    35-57450-grapple3.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 314
   / homemade grapple #7  
Great looking grapple, Ekim-O. If you want to get several photos in one post, you need to composite them ahead of time so they are in one file. As long as it doesn't exceed 200 kbytes you are okay. Otherwise, one post-one photo./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

JimI

/ homemade grapple
more picts of grapple in use . ill pick up and transport with poles horizontal then pull pin and rotate to put in holes vertical

Attachments

• 35-58634-32.JPG
    35-58634-32.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 244