Someone went fishing ......

/ Someone went fishing ...... #1  

Junkman

Tractor
2003 Kubota BX-22
Someone went fishing and guess what they caught..... two on one hook...... or is it one on one hook..... or ???? This is why the guy broke his finger while fishing at PineRidge's pond. This is the part of the story that Mike didn't want to get out.

Attachments

• 665139-51funnyfish.jpg
    665139-51funnyfish.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 778
   / Someone went fishing ...... #2  
You got to be kidding me /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif. Junkman have you been doing some photo editing. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif "The Siamese Pike". I've never seen siamese fish twins before... amazing. What I would like to see... if that's true is how they made the strike. You'd think in that condition they wouldn't be very water dynamic. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Someone went fishing ...... #3  
Where do you live? Chernobyl?

/ Someone went fishing ...... #4  
<font color="blue">This is why the guy broke his finger while fishing at PineRidge's pond. </font>
Must have something to do with those high tension wires passing over our place. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Someone went fishing ...... #5  
<font color="blue">Must have something to do with those high tension wires passing over our place. </font> /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

No wonder the fish grow & grow & grow /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif in your pond. (see attachment)

Don

Attachments

• 665373-Catfish Big cropped.jpg
    665373-Catfish Big cropped.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 387
   / Someone went fishing ...... #6  
That's not the record Blue that was caught out of the Mississippi and died in transit to a tank is it? 124 LBS. Is what it was supposed to weigh.

/ Someone went fishing ...... #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( the record Blue that was caught out of the Mississippi )</font>

That's the one, caught in Alton, Illinois. Diver's who inspect the footings on the BNSF rail bridge that crosses the muddy Miss here in Burlington have reported seeing catfish bigger than that for years.

/ Someone went fishing ...... #8  
Never have got to read the story on that cat yet. Heard about it from my cousin. There's some bigguns out there. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Thanks Pit for the loc. id of that fish.

/ Someone went fishing ...... #9  
<font color="blue"> Never have got to read the story on that cat yet. </font>
That fish started out in Pineridges pond. The legend goes a guy caught it and broke his finger in the process. He then let it lose in the mighty Mississippi. Another guy caught it that had all his 10 digits in tact. The fish was then shipped to Cabela's aquarium in Kansas City, KS. Unfortunately, the fish expired enroute. Fish saving measures were administered to no avail..... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

How's that for a fish tale?

Don

/ Someone went fishing ...... #10  
Pretty good there Don. I'd almost believe it as gullible as I am. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif