B2710 For Sale

/ B2710 For Sale #1  

MReeter

Platinum Member
Tractor
L4610,BX2200,ZD28F
Having bought a bigger mower and tractor,I have a B2710/LA 401 FEL and 72" MMM for sale.Tractor has 260 hrs. Factory Warranty until 08/02.Always garage kept and in excellent condition.Asking $15,495.

Attachments

• 35-62523-B2710.jpg
    35-62523-B2710.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 125
   / B2710 For Sale #2  
I think thats a great price, I would try Ebay. There is one on there now with ags and no mower deck and its over $12k already with days to go. I put my B8200 on there and it got to almost $12k (price I sold it for) If I had your tractor in front of my shop, (where I sold my B8200) I would get about $17k for it.

18-30445-von.gif

/ B2710 For Sale
Von,That's good to hear,I feel like I have priced it to "Sell".Not everyone can come across a deal like you did on your 2710.Our area is soo "depressed"from the Ag. economy that I feel this is max. price.

/ B2710 For Sale #4  
Geez Dude,
Ya'all must have some naive buyers (guess same jokers that purchase antiques for many multiples of true value). My local dealer would sell a new 2710 with same equipment for $17,500.

/ B2710 For Sale #5  
No Dude,
You are selling the 2710 not buying , right? He sold the old 8200 for an outrageous amount. He is telling you to do the same with your 2710. I don't see how his fortuitous 2710 purchase impacts your sales strategy?

/ B2710 For Sale #6  
"hey Dude"
"Ones man's trash is another man's treasure"! Those who put down the price on antiques are those who can't appreciate or afford them. And my local dealer will sell the same rig for over 20K! and thats before sales tax!

Price Watcher, count yourself lucky to have a dealer that will sell you a B2710 rigged like that at that price.

18-30445-von.gif

/ B2710 For Sale #7  
Yea, good point Antique Dude,
I stay away from hi priced antiques so I can afford hi priced tracter perchases. Them antiques is just way too complicated for this good ole country boy. By the way, did you see the last 20/20 on the honesty of them there Antiquey dealers? Seem to rank right up there with the appliance service outfits on the honesty meter! I fix my own appliances, also. Sometimes travel to Kentucky to perchase used, though.

/ B2710 For Sale #8  
Do you believe everything that you see on TV? Odd how they didn't show the dealers that offered a fair amount for the items. Most times people want full retail when they try to sell you something, but they didn't tell you about that now did they. If it was as easy as 20/20 made it look, I would have retired before I was 35 as a billionaire! They also didn't talk about the $5K of overhead, or the item that you sell at a loss just to get out from under it. Hollywood can take any story and slant it so they get the trash outcome that is so popular now, which they think we all want. So If you believe everythong you see on TV, I'll send you a vidio selling the best tractor in the world for only $20K. Send your deposit of $5,000 to hold your tractor and you should recieve your vidio in 6-8 weeks! Hey its on TV it must be true!

18-30445-von.gif

/ B2710 For Sale #9  
<font color=blue>I'll send you a video selling the best tractor in the world for only $20K</font color=blue>

Is the $20K for the video or the tractor or both?

<font color=blue>Do you believe everything that you see on TV?</font color=blue>

You mean my veg-a-matic won't make thousands and thousands of julean fries?

/ B2710 For Sale #10  
Von,

Ever notice how the ones that show up just to slam someone never identify themselves by registering on the forum? Looks like a mentality issue to me.

Sorry it didn't work out for me to go to the Empire Farm Days. I would have enjoyed meeting you in person.

MarkV