Pic of new L4300DT

/ Pic of new L4300DT #1  

JimME

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L4300DT
Here is a pic of our new tractor. I have 6.2 hours on it. Have used the Kubota for finish mowing, box blading and some loader work. I pulled out a cedar last week that surprised me. The tree left about a 4' x 8' root cavity in the ground about 18" deep in the middle. I put the tractor in low range, 1st gear, 4wd and inched forward and the tree pulled out with no wheelspin at all. I had the chain about 18" up the trunk. All in all, it's a great tractor so far. I do have to exchange my bush hog as it has a bad vibration that the dealer thinks is an out of balance stump jumper.

Attachments

• 35-64548-P8190016.JPG
    35-64548-P8190016.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 468
   / Pic of new L4300DT #2  
Jim,Very GOOD lookin rig.Good quality picture also.That's the brightest Orange I've ever seen.Did you enhance the color a little?

/ Pic of new L4300DT
Not at all. It's a new Olympus D-370 camera that I am contemplating returning because of poor performance in anything other than sunny conditions. After your complement about it's performance, maybe I'll give it another day or so of tests before I make up my mind. :)

/ Pic of new L4300DT #4  
Jim,

I think the picture is very sharp... nothing wrong with that shot... maybe a little more experimenting with the settings?

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Pic of new L4300DT #5  
Jim,

I'd say that pic was pretty good too. Any chance that the Olympus does the same thing as my Kodak? My Kodak (DC4800) has an option of doing "saturated color", which is the default on the Kodak. Makes colors outstandingly bright. You can set it to "normal", but I haven't tried that setting (yet).

The GlueGuy

/ Pic of new L4300DT
John and GlueGuy,

I don't think it has a saturated color setting, but I do need to read the manual in detail. I think I'll keep the camera as the place I bought it from charges a 15% restocking fee and after doing some more experimenting the pictures seem half-way decent.

/ Pic of new L4300DT #7  
Jim, I've got the D460 Olympus and it does seem that most pictures are originally too dark unless you really have a lot of light, but I can usually lighten them enough with the software after I transfer them to the computer.

Bird