Old Man & His Dog and Tractor

/ Old Man & His Dog and Tractor #21  
TonyC, our rat terrier terrorizes an occasional stray cat, and the squirrels, but only because they don't realize he just wants them to play; wouldn't hurt one at all if he caught it. This past weekend, our daughter and grandson came to visit and brought a rat terrier they just recently got from an animal shelter (just as we Buster a little over a year ago). I said if we'd had a movie camera and dubbed in the appropriate sounds, it would have looked like the most vicious dog fights you could imagine, but the fact was that the two dogs were just having a ball play fighting./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Bird

/ Old Man & His Dog and Tractor #22  
<font color=blue>...play fighting...</font color=blue>

Is that what you call it... on some of the heated discussions on TBN... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

18-48044-JFM3BW5205SigFile.JPG

/ Old Man & His Dog and Tractor #23  
I know what you're saying. Terriers sure are feisty little critters with a lot of energy to burn. I've seen them in action. My dogs get on fine with the cats but they do chase squirrels and rabbits only they are NOT looking to play! Fortunately, they're lazy and spoiled rotten and can't catch anything...but they're fun to watch!

/ Old Man & His Dog and Tractor #24  
Heck, no, John. The dogs were playing; we're serious!/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Bird

/ Old Man & His Dog and Tractor #25  
Tractors and Dogs, what a combination ?! :) seriously though, my wife and I do foster work with Brittany Rescue, check out the web site at americanbrittanyrescue.org there's always dogs looking for good homes, any help is appreciated. Thanks