Super Duty Back Blade

/ Super Duty Back Blade #1  

Jag

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota /L2650/ LA450/B4690 -- John Deere 450 Dozer
Here is a photo of the used back blade I got a while back for some light dirt work and clearing. The mount works very well. Note, one small problem I have is to get the right amount of counterweight in the front bucket to keep things level and make best use of traction... For real though, since moving some trees around with the dozer, I am even more impressed with what a 30hp 4wd compact tractor can due. I am amazed at how many more things I find for it to do and how much more work I get out of it. I can not say enough good things about the little tractor...

Attachments

• 35-68043-BD-KBB2.jpg
    35-68043-BD-KBB2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 144
   / Super Duty Back Blade #2  
Boy now you did it, now everyone with a BX will go out and buy one for their BX and then tell us how easy the BX handles the blade

Dan L

/ Super Duty Back Blade #3  
Nice blade, I was just wondering if you had TnT for it/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

2001 B7500 HST 302 Fel R4 Tires
Semper Fidelis

/ Super Duty Back Blade #4  
You may want to check on the ballast in your front tires or add some to keep the front end down when you raise your 3pt hitch. /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif

/ Super Duty Back Blade #5  
I like that winch on the blade,I bet it would make it easier moving the blade out of the way when ever it is not hooked up to the Kubota,just hook the ole Kubota up to the cable and use the Kubota to drag that big yellow critter out of the way..........