The ultimate golf cart?

/ The ultimate golf cart? #2  
Can you get it in K orange with deisel engine and HST?

Very cool idea, I like it.

/ The ultimate golf cart? #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Can you get it in K orange with deisel engine and HST?
)</font>

Sure can! They call it a RTV. I've tried... they're not allowed on the course.

/ The ultimate golf cart?
<font color="orange"> Sure can! They call it a RTV. </font>

But does the RTV come with 33's? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ The ultimate golf cart? #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( But does the RTV come with 33's? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

Sure, if you have some $ and a big lift kit. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Something tells me those tires aren't the OEM that came with the cart. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ The ultimate golf cart? #6  
I can herd cows with mine!

Attachments

• 742242-cartbota.jpg
    742242-cartbota.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 253
   / The ultimate golf cart? #7  
RTV, I thought that was a sealant, acronym for room temperature vulcanizing. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifDon't wanna sit in that stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ The ultimate golf cart? #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( RTV, I thought that was a sealant, acronym for room temperature vulcanizing. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifDon't wanna sit in that stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

RTV = Really Tough Vehicle /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ The ultimate golf cart? #9  
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ The ultimate golf cart? #10  
that is one cool duo! wonder if that pic will get the wife to let me have one too................

I doubt it! Very cool!