gws
    Platinum Member
    Tractor
    yanmar ym1810

Default Ranch King Tractor

Was up and running around NE ohio up in amish country and came across Ranch King farm store. In the spring this store was a TSC but has since changed. Here is a photo of a nice looking tractor.
    Attached Images Attached Images

gws
    Platinum Member
    Tractor
    yanmar ym1810

Default Re: Ranch King Tractor

Here is a smaller model 404 unit. From the writing on the tires I guess these are Chineese made tractors similar to the farm pro. Finish seems to be very nice, but not sure about fit.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee

Ranch King, Rural King, Tractor King. Too many kings spoils a monarchy... or so I've heard. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nice looking tractors, Gary. That cab model looks pretty cool. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Tractor
    1986 MF 1040, 1942 Farmall A, 1949 Farmall Super A

Hi Gary,
    Dont know about Tractor King, but a dealer not far from me carries Farm Pro and I was pretty impressed with the quality of the machine. Dont know if I would buy one but heck, Ive got three tractors allready!

scotty

Tractor
    1998 Kubota L2900GST

Our Farm King Store carries these models. They are Chinese Futiun or Foton, the same company that NH sued for trade dress. I don't know if they sell as fast as they come in or if they move them from store to store but they're typically on the lot for a month or less.

Fit and finish is way better than Jinma.