Ranch King Tractor

/ Ranch King Tractor #1  

gws

Platinum Member
Tractor
yanmar ym1810
Was up and running around NE ohio up in amish country and came across Ranch King farm store. In the spring this store was a TSC but has since changed. Here is a photo of a nice looking tractor.

Attachments

• 770453-smalltk824.jpg
    770453-smalltk824.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 1,102
   / Ranch King Tractor
Here is a smaller model 404 unit. From the writing on the tires I guess these are Chineese made tractors similar to the farm pro. Finish seems to be very nice, but not sure about fit.

Attachments

• 770454-smalltk404.jpg
    770454-smalltk404.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 888
   / Ranch King Tractor #3  
Ranch King, Rural King, Tractor King. Too many kings spoils a monarchy... or so I've heard. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Nice looking tractors, Gary. That cab model looks pretty cool. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Ranch King Tractor #4  
Hi Gary,
Dont know about Tractor King, but a dealer not far from me carries Farm Pro and I was pretty impressed with the quality of the machine. Dont know if I would buy one but heck, Ive got three tractors allready!

scotty

/ Ranch King Tractor #5  
Our Farm King Store carries these models. They are Chinese Futiun or Foton, the same company that NH sued for trade dress. I don't know if they sell as fast as they come in or if they move them from store to store but they're typically on the lot for a month or less.

Fit and finish is way better than Jinma.