Shot three more deer this AM

/ Shot three more deer this AM #1  

Louisiana_John

Silver Member
Tractor
65-56 HesstonMFD,FEL,Kubota 7040 cab/4wd, Kubota mx5000 4wd, 99 Cat D4C LGP, Deere 120C. Roller, Mini X, Deere 770 Grader,
I am luckey enough to work from home. I have a office above my garage with windows on all sides. I just took these I was even able to get one of my tractors in a photo.
John
Picture 1
Picture 2

MikePA - Converted wide and large inline images to links. If you use inline images, please make sure they are no larger than 640 x 480 and a size that is considerate of TBNers who connect via dial up modems, 100K.

/ Shot three more deer this AM #2  
That's a good trick to sneak up on deer with a dozer. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Shot three more deer this AM #3  
I was thinking along the same lines...

As the unwary deer resumed foraging, the cat stalked closer. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Shot three more deer this AM #4  
By shot, I hope you mean with a camera. In Indiana hunting deer from a vehicle (any vehicle) is illegal. I know you are not from IN, but you might check local laws.

/ Shot three more deer this AM #5  
John,

Great shots!!! You're living my dream. One of my goals with my land is to make friends with the deer so they don't spook so quickly and I can get some "shots" like you.

Thanks for sharing.
Eddie

/ Shot three more deer this AM #6  
Eddie,
If you're real quiet, sometimes they'll get real bold. In mid-November, this guy started coming really close to my house. In this photo he's right outside my family room... The glare in the pic is from my window.
-art

Attachments

• 807966-deer_in_fyard.jpg
    807966-deer_in_fyard.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 265
   / Shot three more deer this AM #7  
...of course, he had to tell some friends about a nice friendly place to come and hang out... This picture is taken in December and shows some woods about 25 feet from my driveway.

generally, i don't mind these deer coming around. But, they have started to munch on some trees and stuff I'd prefer they wouldn't. And, I had a deer tick on me this weekend... go figure, in january.

LA_John, I like your photos too. I think the dozer adds some nice color! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 807968-deer.jpg
    807968-deer.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 263
   / Shot three more deer this AM #9  
Was hunting last fall and I was sitting on top of an old chevy in the woods. It was a nice day and the sun was out. Fell asleep to wake to a doe sitting at the front of the car staring at me.

I jumped higher than she did. About 4 feet from me. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif