Do You Think She'll Notice?

/ Do You Think She'll Notice? #1  

MikePA

Super Moderator
Tractor
Had TC25D, now JD X310
Do You Think She\'ll Notice?

This is the view from the windows above our kitchen sink. I think I'll be doing the dishes for a while. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

This is what happens when you're concentrating on where the mmm is and forget where the loader might be! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

Fortunately, we were thinking about taking the swing set down anyway since our daughters are 17 and 14. I just hastened the process a bit.

tractor.gif

Attachments

• 35-75177-PA140012.jpg
    35-75177-PA140012.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 184
   / Do You Think She'll Notice? #2  
Re: Do You Think She\'ll Notice?

Mike,

At least you remembered to put the swings up to avoid them getting in the way!

Just tell your wife that you wanted to test out the POWER of your new machine!

Regards,
Dave "Gatorboy" Hoffmann
Fallston, Maryland
sm-gatorhead.gif

/ Do You Think She'll Notice? #3  

Yep. Just a lil routine performance testing... manufacturers do it all the time! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

msig.gif

/ Do You Think She'll Notice? #4  

That would be my story and I would stick with it.

MarkV

/ Do You Think She'll Notice? #5  

Looks like the swing set was doing about 30 mph when it rammed you.

I'll back you up on that, too. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Do You Think She'll Notice? #6  

Don't you just hate it when things jump out in front of you like that! Just the other day I had an entire row of 6" scotch pine (25 trees) jump in front the mower!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-29411-dave.jpg

We're all in this together! (3)

/ Do You Think She'll Notice? #7  

I have a wooden swingset for my son. I swing the swings up to the top before I mow so that I can drive under it. I wasn't paying close enough attention to them about a month ago and my ROP end (I leave it down) caught on one of the chains and I ripped the swing' bolt right out of the swingset and snapped the baord in half. Had to re-build the whole top - alot stronger now though.

/ Do You Think She'll Notice? #8  

Mike
Now I know why I take the FEL off before cutting lawn. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif But I have hit enough things when not cutting lawn and FEL is on./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif And yes she will notice. My wife would have to check everything out. Because she knows I don't do dishes ever!/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

18-30594-ronssig2.gif

/ Do You Think She'll Notice? #9  

I guess they just don't build em like they used to.Kerry .

/ Do You Think She'll Notice?

I was thinking about this little 'accident' this morning. All things considered, if I had not had the FEL on, the front of the tractor would have hit the swing set and I might be looking at a dented/cracked hood or broken headlights. The vertical posts (the one I creased with the FEL) are not actually vertical, they tilt towards each other. So, odds are, the first thing to contact the swingset would have been the hood.

tractor.gif