Finally.....

/ Finally..... #1  

markinMn

Bronze Member
Tractor
1958 John Deere model 60 , 2001 4400 John Deere
Well, my new 4400 finally came on Sat. On aug. 8th, was told by the salesman, it would be a week-10 days for set-up and delivery ( it was on the lot) but I ordered a week later the auger and "Armor Kit"! Was told that it would take another week. OK.... They didnt order the right tires and rims: (another week) Then outrigger for the hoe was drifting down Ect, ect.They fixed it on warrenty. Finally delivered oct 13th. Forgot to load, the rotory cutter, centerlink for 3-pt, and guard for mid-point hdra-lines (missing, not installed) They hauled the tractor with a lo-boy (enough room on board for 2 more tractors) I was the only delivery. Monday morning, my wife called salesman and i called one of the owners and let it all out! Threatened to stop paymenty on check. Mon. afternoon, salesman shows up with centerlink, rotory cutter and updated warranty ( which we complained about also) Gaurd for mid-point hydra lines is missing (dont know how because it comes with the armor kit) Assured that we'd get it by the end of the week (heard that before) this is the same guy that tried to charge me for cutting blade on H_D FEL bucket( came with armor kit) and safety chains for rotory cutter (standard equip.) Lady called today from dealer and told me JD considers 1/4" per hour is exceptable for drift on outrigger on the hoe. I noticed the FEL does the same thing. Anyone else hear of this? But all in all she' a "beaut" What you guys think? First time adding attachment...here goes and thanks again ,guys for all the help with questions i asked of you. if this works, will try to send more pics

Attachments

• 35-75638-DSC00009.jpg
    35-75638-DSC00009.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 142
   / Finally..... #2  
That is a great-looking bunch of equipment you've got there, Mark. Too bad about the dealer experience - they sound like a pack of losers!

You must have some big jobs lined up for that digger and that hoe - be sure and keep us updated with pics as time allows.

Rob

/ Finally..... #3  
VERY nice lookin machine!!! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Looks like it could handle just about anything. The dealer sounded real dumb. Weren't there any other JD dealers in your area? Even if it were the only one in my area I would hang it if they were that rude and incompetent enough to forget or intentionaly forget those items. I'd go to another state if I had to. Luckily though, there are like 4-5 in my area at a max of 42 miles away. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Again, great lookin rig and I wish you many a day enjoying you new machine! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

18-73820-JDSignature.gif

/ Finally..... #4  
35-75638-DSC00009.jpg

Mark,

Now that certainly is a picture definition of having all your bases covered...

Just doing side jobs should more than give you a good return on your investment... That is really a great looking setup Mark!

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ Finally..... #5  
Mark,

Sorry to hear that you had to work with such a dealer.

But, dang, that is one good looking JD.

Good luck,
Terry

/ Finally..... #6  
Mark in MN,

Nice set-up!

I have to ask this since you are in MN - any plans to use that auger for ice-fishing expeditions??!!!

Patrick

/ Finally.....
Thanks guys, Not too long before the snow flys up here and once the ground freezes the hoe and auger cant be used. I have some customing to do though, like, building a cradle for the auger and a parking platform for the hoe(the r-1 tires wont allow me to unhook the hoe, the rockshaft arms wont go down far enough to release the backhoe hooks, taller tractor profile) Patrick, it would probably work pretty good but three years ago, i took up spearing. LOL Lot more stimulating than angling......... Will try to post more picks later, having trouble with reducing file size of pictures........thanks again guys... mark

/ Finally..... #8  
Mark,

Now that is a great looking rig! When you can pull yourself off the tractor, I sure would like to hear some more details about that auger.

MarkV

/ Finally..... #9  
Thanks a lot Mark, I had to switch to a different computer because after viewing your picture, my drool shorted out my whole system!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

What a beautiful setup.

8-72214-signature.jpg

/ Finally..... #10  
Man that is one nice setup.

2001 B7500 HST 302 Fel R4 Tires, Befco BRB60
Semper Fidelis