Suggest a free pic posting website?

/ Suggest a free pic posting website? #1  

thatguy

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 2320
Can someone suggest a free website that will host personal pictures that you like? Instead of emailing pics to ppl I would like to have them log into a website and see the pics..

Any/all suggestions appreciated?

/ Suggest a free pic posting website? #5  
Photobucket is a good site. Easy to use and works great!

/ Suggest a free pic posting website? #6  
I had yahoo at one time, than on day they were all gone. Yahoo said, oops, and that was that. They were lost and there's nothing to do about it.

Now I have them in photobucket.

Eddie

/ Suggest a free pic posting website? #7  
Winkflash.com

We have used winkflash for 2 years now. Secure login, guest login to view a "selected by you" album.

We also buy the prints from there. I can't print them for .12 per copy, 99 cent shipping no matter how many pics. The pictures come reliably in 2-3 days USPS.

Our last order was ~1150 pictures, (just came back from vacation, holidays etc.). uploaded the last of the vacation pics the night before we flew home, ordered at same time. Pics came 2 Biz days after we got home. (ordered Fri night, got them Tues am)

I DO NOT work for winkflash, nor do I have any interest in anyone else using them. My experience is/was probably better than yours, because I am happy to be me. Rather than you /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Suggest a free pic posting website? #9  
Try my website! http://imagedumpster.com And if you like it, dont hesitate to spread the word! You can upload pictures or create an account to keep track of images. Its always FREE! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Suggest a free pic posting website? #10