Porch Views... East Wells,Vt

/ Porch Views... East Wells,Vt #1  

scott_vt

Tractor
1986 MF 1040, 1942 Farmall A, 1949 Farmall Super A
I guess I need to explain a little bit prior to posting these pics. A few TBN guys have asked me to post a thread of views from my porch. So I really hope Im not boring everyone with this flood of photos from Vt /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I know all the native Vermonters probablly get a kick out of us flatlanders that our enthralled by the shear beauty of it all, but I truly dont get tired of looking in every direction up here!

I thought I might add that I have great neighbors, the few that I have and Im sure they get a kick out of Kathleen and myself running outside for sunsets in the evening /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This will probablly be a running post os the same views but from different times of year as the scenes change.

So here goes. This first shot is looking south, you will notice some trees missing in the direction of the farm on the next hillside, I did that so not to spoil my view /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

scotty

Attachments

• 872794-Vtsouth.JPG
    872794-Vtsouth.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 2,654
   / Porch Views... East Wells,Vt
This next view is southwest, the mountain, which is my favorite is Bald Hill, dont look bald to me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

scotty

ps The house in the foreground is my neighbor Sue, she and her brother run that farm. She is one hard working girl!!!

Attachments

• 872798-Vtsw.JPG
    872798-Vtsw.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,869
This view is looking west and my favorite at sunset time, especially in the fall when the sun sets between the mountains, it is the best /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

scotty

Attachments

• 872801-Vtwest.JPG
    872801-Vtwest.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,502
This view is looking north, somewhere out there I have a few blueberry bushes and some grape vines /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

scotty

Attachments

• 872810-VtNorth.JPG
    872810-VtNorth.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,278
This view is looking Northeast and of course incorporates my new flag pole /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

scotty

ps Whats ironic about this shot, is that looking in that direction lining up the flag pole, is Uncle Daves house, the origin of the flagpole /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 872813-VtNW.JPG
    872813-VtNW.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,079
There really is not much to look at if looking directly east, because I would be looking into a hill behind me which is my neighbors property, I think its about 52 acres.

This view would be southeast and Im cheating because Im not standing on the porch for this shot /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif sorry /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

scotty

Attachments

• 872818-VtSE.JPG
    872818-VtSE.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,122
   / Porch Views... East Wells,Vt #7  
Very nice! Thanks for sharing. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Porch Views... East Wells,Vt #8  
Lovely place!

I've been to Vermont a couple times...wife has kin up there (in fact, she's there now).
I'd like to move to Vermont, but the job situation doesn't look too good...and my wife hates cold weather (I love cold and snow!).

Again, thank you for the pictures!

/ Porch Views... East Wells,Vt #9  
Scotty,

Amazing pics!!!!! THANKS.

We don't have much for hills here in East Texas and it's something I realy miss. There is just something special in a view when you have hills in them. Even the trees and pastures look like something an artist drew.

I'm looking forward to the pictures as the season changes. When it's all green it must be amazing!!!!

Thanks,
Eddie

PS, the flag pole looks real nice.

Thanks guys, Im glad someone is enjoying these pics /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Like I said, I hope the regular Vermont guys dont think Im too crazy posting all these pics but I truly love this place /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

scotty