... and an avatar test
jdmower.jpg

jdbackhoe.jpg

/ My heap... #3  
I wouldn't exactly call that a heap. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ My heap... #4  
I wouldn't exactly call that a heap. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ My heap...
He he... You would if you had to work on it... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif At least I FINALLY fixed the intermittant no-start condition (I think, I HOPE). Blew out another shear-bolt in the mower today & now the clutch is slipping. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif This thing was rode hard & put up wet for a lot of years, the pics make it look MUCH better than it really is. Tomorrow, I gotta beat straight & weld up the bucket.
894742-JDtractor.jpg

wave.gif

Attachments

• 894742-JDtractor.jpg
    894742-JDtractor.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 149
   / My heap...
He he... You would if you had to work on it... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif At least I FINALLY fixed the intermittant no-start condition (I think, I HOPE). Blew out another shear-bolt in the mower today & now the clutch is slipping. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif This thing was rode hard & put up wet for a lot of years, the pics make it look MUCH better than it really is. Tomorrow, I gotta beat straight & weld up the bucket.
894742-JDtractor.jpg

wave.gif

/ My heap...
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Is that 2wd? )</font>

4wd. The guy I bought it from put turf tires on front because they were so much cheaper. Since my property has a whole 6 foot elevation change, & I use it mainly for mowing the field, its not a problem. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ My heap...
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Is that 2wd? )</font>

4wd. The guy I bought it from put turf tires on front because they were so much cheaper. Since my property has a whole 6 foot elevation change, & I use it mainly for mowing the field, its not a problem. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif