Nightly swim,

/ Nightly swim, #1  

Steve_Miller

Veteran Member
Tractor
2006 Kioti CK30HST
Finally remembered to take the camera with me while taking the dogs swimming behind my house. Just a few shots if anyone's interested. First one is Josie leaping in.

Steve

Attachments

• 896413-Josie Leaping 2.jpg
    896413-Josie Leaping 2.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 635
   / Nightly swim,
Finally remembered to take the camera with me while taking the dogs swimming behind my house. Just a few shots if anyone's interested. First one is Josie leaping in.

Steve

/ Nightly swim,
Josie shaking

Attachments

• 896417-Josie Shaking2.jpg
    896417-Josie Shaking2.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 343
   / Nightly swim,
View up river

Attachments

• 896418-River, up.jpg
    896418-River, up.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 329
   / Nightly swim,
View down river

Attachments

• 896421-River, down.jpg
    896421-River, down.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 241
   / Nightly swim,
Francis wading, she is thirteen now and does't get around real well. She was diagnosed with a tumor that takes up one lung completely well over a year ago, I did not think she would make through last summer but she keeps on ticking, god love her. She just wades out to her belly and stands there for ten or fifteen minutes then comes out and lays down.

Attachments

• 896424-Francis in River 3.jpg
    896424-Francis in River 3.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 302
   / Nightly swim,
Francis wading, she is thirteen now and does't get around real well. She was diagnosed with a tumor that takes up one lung completely well over a year ago, I did not think she would make through last summer but she keeps on ticking, god love her. She just wades out to her belly and stands there for ten or fifteen minutes then comes out and lays down.