Hose Reel

/ Hose Reel #1  

jinman

Rest in Peace
Tractor
NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee
So what did you expect to find on a hose reel?

(Eddie Walker: Take a deep breath before viewing.) /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Attachments

• 899981-HoseReel1.jpg
    899981-HoseReel1.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 377
   / Hose Reel
So what did you expect to find on a hose reel?

(Eddie Walker: Take a deep breath before viewing.) /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Hose Reel
This guy is completely harmless, but he sure is long. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Attachments

• 899984-HoseReel2.jpg
    899984-HoseReel2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 277
   / Hose Reel
This guy is completely harmless, but he sure is long. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Hose Reel #5  
So long as it's not poisonious.... Looks like a portable mouse trap to me... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Hose Reel #6  
So long as it's not poisonious.... Looks like a portable mouse trap to me... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Hose Reel #7  
Jim,
That's cool!
One can only wonder if he had a romantic eye on your hose! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Hose Reel #8  
Jim,
That's cool!
One can only wonder if he had a romantic eye on your hose! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Hose Reel #9  
Jim,

My wife uses the hose every day to water her flowers. If she saw a snake like that on the hose reel I would have to water the flowers every day. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Hose Reel #10  
Jim,

My wife uses the hose every day to water her flowers. If she saw a snake like that on the hose reel I would have to water the flowers every day. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif