Hudson Valley Foliage Too!

/ Hudson Valley Foliage Too! #12  
DAP,

I think that you would just make everyone happy!! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Except possibly the CFO of your family. If you are like most of us, the CFO scrutinizes every purchase. Worse than asking you boss for a raise!!! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Terry

/ Hudson Valley Foliage Too! #14  
Found out a long time ago to be upfront and ask (key word for plead) for my wants, errr needs.

In fact we had a little discussion about buying things for the tractor today. She wanted to know about next years projections for the tractor. In typical fashion, I said "don't know!!". "Shouldn't need much!!". Do I really know? No! Just have to wait and see.

Terry

/ Hudson Valley Foliage Too! #15  
<font color=blue>I figured I'd be of greater assistance to all if I had 1 green, 1 orange and 1 blue. Ya think?</font color=blue>

Had to check your profile to see if you're a State Department diplomat. Hmm . . . no information there./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

BirdSig.jpg

/ Hudson Valley Foliage Too! #17  
DAP, very nice place. Your refference to 1790 was that your address or est. of your house? I started looking green, test drove orange, and have looked at blue. I feel as though I am eating jelly beans, but my purchase is still a ways out. No house yet, and my apartment building doesn't have parking for tractors. Good luck with the winter and snow removal.

/ Hudson Valley Foliage Too! #18  
That is very very pretty... /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Hudson Valley Foliage Too!
Est. .. 1790 ... the original barn is gone, but another went up in 1859 (and is still up and strong).

Attachments

• 35-87530-ResizeofTowardsthepond.jpg
    35-87530-ResizeofTowardsthepond.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 65
   / Hudson Valley Foliage Too! #20  
Beautiful. Just Beautiful.