Friends who fly

/ Friends who fly #1  

jinman

Rest in Peace
Tractor
NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee
It's great fun having friends who fly over my property and take pictures (see attachment). This one shows gulleys on part of my land. The second post shows what I intend to do with the gulleys.

35-83637-JimIBoomer.jpg

JimI

Attachments

• 35-86642-SunsetTX_11-2001.jpg
    35-86642-SunsetTX_11-2001.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 110
   / Friends who fly
Hey! Waterfront property.

35-83637-JimIBoomer.jpg

JimI

Attachments

• 35-86643-SunsetTX_Ponds.jpg
    35-86643-SunsetTX_Ponds.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 78
   / Friends who fly #3  
<font color=blue>Hey! Waterfront property.</font color=blue>

That's way cool, Jim. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

And here's what it will look like when that gray ice melts. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

HarvSig.gif

Attachments

• 35-86648-JimsPonds.jpg
    35-86648-JimsPonds.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 80
   / Friends who fly
Thanks, Harv. Your Photoshop effects are a big improvement. Now, if I can just get the Agricultural Service to help me pay for it..../w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Any ideas?

35-83637-JimIBoomer.jpg

JimI

/ Friends who fly #5  
Perhaps you could find an endangered species that needed a water habitat? /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

tractor.gif

/ Friends who fly
Good idea, Mike. Now if I can get Harv to find one of these butterflys and send it to me, I'll be set./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Of course, he better keep a look over his shoulder and not let anyone see him./w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

35-83637-JimIBoomer.jpg

JimI

/ Friends who fly #7  
Couple'a Palm Tree's, Some imported white sand and a palapa with some bar stools and I'll bring the margarita mix in say, July? Definately looks better with the non gray, non ice blue water. Is this fantasy or do you really intend to damn up a lake there? Also, Is your house in the grassy area under the trees? How many acre's is that? Looking good.

Todd in Placerville.

'98 NH 1920 4x4

/ Friends who fly #8  
<font color=blue>if I can get Harv to find one of these butterflys and send it to me</font color=blue>

I think I'd get my knuckles rapped for FedEx'ing endangered species around the country. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

You're not ready for that anyway, Jim. Looks to me like you've got a lot of happy tractoring to do before you fill it up with water. Might I recommend at least a toothbar. And multiple Chalkley Cups. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Friends who fly #9  
Why don't you get the government to pay you NOT to grow goats!!!

/ Friends who fly #10  
I think you could get MORE done with a Chalkley EarthForce than the chalkley cup! Now if you can just talk MarkC into bringing it up for a trial run to see how it works!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif