Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.

Default Re: My Magnatrac

John.
    Now that looks like a handy good all purpose unit.
    Is there a website and about how much did she cost.
    You folks had a warm weekend down there I heard..about 70. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Thomas..NH [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Epic Contributor
    R.I.P.
    Tractor
    NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee

John, that Magnatrac has a massive ROPs. That must give you a "warm fuzzy" to know that it's protecting you. What is in the box on the left hand side (the one covered in perforated metal)? I know you will get a lot of use out of it on many jobs. It's not really made for pulling a rotary cutter, but it will sure help you clear an area where you can use a rotary cutter. I have lots of rock like the ones you are pushing around, but they are on the sides and bottoms of erosion gullies. I'm going to use a winch to move them, but once I get them on flat ground, I'll be envious of your dozer blade. Thanks for the photos.

JimI

Tractor
    Struck Magnatrac 6000, Kioti DK40SE

Hey Paul in CT!

I live east of CT river in a town called East Hampton, CT. That kubota B2910 is sure a nice machine. What kind of goodies you getting with it?

Tractor

Thomas

Posted the info on the website in another reply. Check it out if you can. Man, I couldn't believe the weather this past Saturday. 70 degF and outside working in a tee shirt on Dec 1st! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Pretty unusual even for southern New England. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

John in CT

Tractor

Jim I

Yeah the ROPS is a pretty hefty piece of tube steel. I do like knowing its there. One bad thing is that it is not a standard item on the tractor. You have to order it as an option. I couldn't see being without one, though Struck Co. told me that some customers don't want it. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

The box on the left side covered by the perforated metal is the hydraulic oil cooler. It is basically an auto radiator type of unit with an electric fan that is controlled manually with a switch on the dash. It cools all the oil for the track drive and attachments.

John in CT

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2910

John I`m getting loader and backhoe with the 2910. Should be able to do some damage with those 2 attachments to start [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Tractor

A little correction to the cost info I gave earlier...

The $28500 invoice I paid included prepayment of the shipping from Wisconsin to my back door which a week later Struck sent me a check for about $450 for overpayment. So, actual total cost was about $28050 including shipping which ended up costing me $1250. The cost of just the machine then, was about $26800. You can save a few bucks if you can pick it up at the factory or at the local freight terminal. Since I don't have a trailer (yet) I had to spend a couple hundred more to get it shipped to my house.

John in CT

Tractor

<font color=blue> I`m getting loader and backhoe with the 2910. Should be able to do some damage with those 2 attachments... </font color=blue>

Oh yeah you'll be diggin up a storm [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

John in CT

Tractor
    Kubota B7500

John,

A friend of mine has a Magnatrac, and he loves it. Quite a versatile tool. He also has a kubota B7100 that he uses for lite-duty jobs.

Although he is very happy with his Magantrac, he says you need to keep on top of it with checking nuts & bolts. He says there are several of the fasteners that keep getting loose, so he needs to check them regularly.

The GlueGuy

Tractor

Glueguy

Can you get me in touch with your friend that has the Magnatrac? I'd like to tap his experience with it.

My email is pamandjuice@earthlink.net

John in CT

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast