Anonymous Poster

A friend emailed this to me.

Attachments

• 35-88429-0344.jpg
    35-88429-0344.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,188
   / John Deere Mud #4  
JonCat
Whoaa! Great pic/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. The link from Rch is Awesome! Hope no TBN members are represented there.
regards
Mutt

/ John Deere Mud #5  
Now thats what you call stuck!! /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif
Bet he uses more than round pointed shovel to fill in those holes and ruts.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ John Deere Mud #6  
Looks like he may have waited too long to lock the rear diff!

/ John Deere Mud #7  
What is it that he's towing? At least I hope he was towing it or at least disconnected it from the 3ph. The angle he's at, I can't imagine it could still be connected.

sig3.gif

/ John Deere Mud #8  
Now I may be dumb, but don't you think you would have stopped before you got that stuck?

18-29691-tractor.gif
18-30376-Paul.jpg

a-usa.gif

/ John Deere Mud #9  
Paul, been there, done that. You're going along, hit a wet spot that is maybe 30-40 feet in diameter and start sinking. You raise the implement but it doesn't come out of the ground because your hitch-point is low and getting lower. You can't back-up because the implement in the ground. Traction is a few feet away. The nose of the tractor starts to climb out putting the hitch point even lower because of the angle of attack. You already got the implement raised as high as possible but it's still in the ground,now, anchor-like. Yeah, you wished you had stopped 20 feet back but earlier you were able prevail and swore you wouldn't get too close to that wet spot on the next round. Hey, sh*t happens./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

RCH<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Rch on 12/07/01 09:27 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

/ John Deere Mud #10  
Thats true. I call it a DOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Done a few myself. /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

18-29691-tractor.gif
18-30376-Paul.jpg

a-usa.gif