JD coffee mug

/ JD coffee mug #1  

treeboone

Silver Member
Tractor
2000 Kubota L4610
got this at Walmart-88 cents. Im a Kubota owner, but I couldn't pass it up. They had some nice JD toy tractors too.

Attachments

• 35-89280-JDCup.jpg
    35-89280-JDCup.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 149
   / JD coffee mug #2  
Did anyone else just picture this: John Miller III, camped out in a sleeping bag outside of his local Wal-Mart overnight tonight? /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

That is a pretty nice mug.

/ JD coffee mug #3  
Do you have a Kubota coffee cup,and if not I can go thur my draws and find the website etc.. where you should be able to purchase.
88cents/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gifyou can buy a cup of coffee to fill that for 88cents around here.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ JD coffee mug #4  
I was at my local Meijer store yesterday and they had a 16 piece place setting in John Deere decor. It had a big plate, little plate, soup bowl and coffee cup. On sale for $19 and change. When I asked the wife if she wanted those for new dishes, I just got a "the look". Both of my boys (5 yrs.and almost 2), along with myself, thought they were great.

Can't get much more manly than eatin' dinner off JD plates.

/ JD coffee mug #5  
I hear you,but there something about the kitchen area seems to be off limits or the finally say/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gifmaybe its like when the women decide to pick up and sweep our shop area[sad]arrr...than we can't find anything and one notice curtain hanging from the windows./w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif
Just keep trying and maybe just maybe your wife will give in./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ JD coffee mug #6  
Coffee, a JD mug, and TBN. A great way to start the day. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

DFB

18-30366-dfbsig.gif

Attachments

• 35-89355-oldlogo.jpg
    35-89355-oldlogo.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 129
   / JD coffee mug #7  
Just wanted to mention that there are at least four different styles of these mugs and I have them all. My wife broke one a few months ago and I was considering divorce until she promised to replace the mug and wash and wax the tractor. She replaced the mug, but I so far I haven't seen her out with the tractor.

/ JD coffee mug #8  
John Deere is certainly one of those companys that has figured out the whole accessories marketing thing. Funny that some don't seem to want to expand into this area. I know when we had our Harley's, the amount of money spent after the initial bike purchase was staggering. They are truly masters of marketing. That they can get someone to buy bike stuff when they don't even have a bike is amazing.

Jeff

2-88572-tbird8k.gif

/ JD coffee mug #9  
Yep, Officially Licensed Products. Corporate heads figured out there's big bucks in those accessory products.
If ya can't own the bike at least own the T-shirt. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

DFB

18-30366-dfbsig.gif

/ JD coffee mug #10  
<font color=blue>...John Miller III, camped out in a sleeping bag outside of his local Wal-Mart overnight tonight? ...</font color=blue>

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... my tootsies and other things are frozen...... and I still didn't get my <font color=green>John Deere Mug</font color=green>.... /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG