Attachments

• DDD.jpg
    DDD.jpg
    595.7 KB · Views: 171
  • DDD-1.jpg
    DDD-1.jpg
    604.3 KB · Views: 164
   / Steam #12  
You are right Mith. My failing eysight failed to see the front motor?? :D [ need some kinda exuse ]

There was another British tractor That looked very similar.

/ Steam #13  
Gunnar, your camera is much better than mine :D

Egon, I think you might be thinking of a 'county' tractor, with 4 wheels of the same size. There was a whole display on them. Looks the same except only 1 engine, and different steering.

02Dscf0044.jpg

/ Steam #15  
jinman said:
Gunnar, that fellow with the oil can may know a lot about steam engines, but from the look of his overalls, he doesn't know anything about soap and water. I guess that just adds to the ambiance.:rolleyes:

I go out in the morning after a shower and with clean work clothes to work on equipment. I usually come in dirtier than that fellow from head to toe. I have not yet figured out how to repel oil, grease, dirt and etc. from my body and clothes. If you go into our local farm store during planting or harvest season, you will see farmers in there looking like that guy and worse. They don't have time to clean up to get a part and just get dirty all over again. Not being cantankerous but if there were not guys and gals out there getting dirty, our society would very quickly grind to a halt. Have a good one!

1948berg, thanks for the photos, that first picture of the small steam crawler sure was a fascinating piece of equipment. I like that old iron, especially if it has tracks!