Steam

/ Steam #1  

1948berg

Gold Member
Tractor
A Fergie-MF 35 gas- Mf 165- Mf 6161- Unimog- Fiat 880
A photo from the Great Dorset Steam Fair. Lots of self made machinery!

Attachments

• damp.jpg
    damp.jpg
    346.4 KB · Views: 474
   / Steam #2  
Interesting looking piece of equipment.

/ Steam #3  
Gunnar, that fellow with the oil can may know a lot about steam engines, but from the look of his overalls, he doesn't know anything about soap and water. I guess that just adds to the ambiance.:rolleyes:

Of course, if we had a "Dirtiest TBN ballcap" contest, I'd win it hands down.:D :eek:

/ Steam #4  
The " Oiler " may have a reason to have acheived this name.:D

Very nice picture. Thank you for sharing.:D

/ Steam
Like father - like doughter?
The fair was about coal and steam.

Attachments

• far og datter.jpg
    far og datter.jpg
    561.6 KB · Views: 273
   / Steam #6  
Coal, steam,hand oiled equipment and the type of oil used for steam equipment may not rate as the cleanest work around. Stuff will jump many feet for no reason other than to attach itself to you. And after it gets on it never wants to let go.

Seems like father and daughter were dressed appropriately.:D

/ Steam #7  
Mornin Gunnar,
Now theres a man that gets into his work :) I may have looked like that a few times myself :) much to my wifes dismay :rolleyes:

/ Steam #8  
Gunnar, did you go to that fair?

Your pics are far better than mine :D

Tractor pull
31-08-06_1514.jpg

Doe triple D (there were 4 of these I think?)
31-08-06_1433.jpg

All my pics of the steam stuff came out bad, I only had the camera on my phone.

For those that dont know, the Dorset steam fair is about 600 acres of steam machinery, as well as tractors, a huge fair, trading stalls, tens with pretty much everything in, what isnt there aint worth seeing.

/ Steam #9  
I have some information on the make of the blue tractor if anyone is interested and I can find the book.

/ Steam #10  
Egon, are they not made from 2 Fordsons attached together with a rotating pivot. Hydraulic rams to turn.

31-08-06_1432.jpg

Also made out of the same make of tractor (there were lots of variations, should have taken more photos).

31-08-06_1438.jpg