Our sign

/ Our sign #1  

RichZ

Veteran Member
White Creek, New York, Washington County, on the V
Tractor
Kubota 4630 with cab and loader
We have this sign on our driveway. It pretty much sums up the philosophy of our farm.

Rich
"What a long strange trip it's been."

Attachments

• 35-97125-MVC-008F.JPG
    35-97125-MVC-008F.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 344
   / Our sign #2  
Great sign!! We could use the same sign at our driveway, any chance you could tell me where to find one? Bob

/ Our sign
Bob, I found the sign at our local tack supply store, they have all sorts of neat signs regarding animals. I don't know who would have them in your area, but you can start with tack shops.

Rich

/ Our sign #4  
Here are some links to Internet sites

http://www.equi-signs.com

/ Our sign #5  
Yep..striaght to the point for sure.Just wondering how many have question your sign,and still try to get there point across...yikes.I one of the best signs I've seen..if I don't know you your not welcome.

/ Our sign
Thomas, so far the only comments I've gotten about the sign have been positive. All our friends know that we live for our animals!! If the sign has scared anyone away, then I probably wouldn't have wanted them on my property anyway!/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Rich

/ Our sign #7  
I like your sign. My wife and I could use one similar to that. Our animals and the wildlife that passes through our property should feel free, safe and welcome without being harmed.

Great sign. I will look for one out here. Haven't been to a tack shop in about 12-15 years since my parents no longer have the horses we had in the country.

/ Our sign #8  
A friend of mine runs a sign and shirt business I could probably get him to make a couple signs up if you cant find them anywhere.